Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: issacc1965 Subject: Is A Foreign Affair a Scam?
Chris_23

posted on 05-02-2013 at 13:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Is A Foreign Affair a Scam?

Is A Foreign Affair A scam?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chris_23 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Chris_23

posted on 05-02-2013 at 13:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A Foreign Affair Scam

A Foreign Affair is NOT a scam, and works every day to prevent and eliminate scams from their services.

A Foreign Affair's #1 goal is client satisfaction, so eliminating mail order bride scams and keeping their clients safe is of the utmost importance.

Learn more at LoveMe.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chris_23 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ShirleyGriffin

posted on 11-27-2013 at 00:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Is A Foreign Affair a Scam?

why not!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ShirleyGriffin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GregBigD

posted on 10-06-2016 at 09:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
No its not

I didn't find my wife through Foreign Affairs but used them before using another agency to find my wife and I was not scammed by them. They did as they said they would. I met a few good women through their service. I ended up going to another agency because my friend used them and told me to just try them out.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GregBigD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
martinwerfel12

posted on 06-07-2018 at 16:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Latin Women Scam - A Foreign Affair Scam

Good post
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By martinwerfel12 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Kenington4

posted on 06-17-2018 at 11:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Fake online relationship!

Thanks for your video here. I don't have enough faith on online relationship. Because most of them are fake and don't have relaible as well. But don't know much about foreign relations.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Kenington4 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
issacc1965

posted on 06-19-2020 at 17:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Regarding online relationships and scams

Maybe this will help. It is a news program like 60 minutes, but from Australia. It's worth you time because it is interesting and informative, plus it is done by a source that is journalistic.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By issacc1965 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum