Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: chensi Subject: go-to-ukraine/ukraine
John42

posted on 04-11-2008 at 15:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
go-to-ukraine/ukraine

As mentioned above all are the one in the same with pro-daters working for them writing many men at the same time and another twist the owner of the flats they rent in Kiev is none other than Yaroslav Kruts the manager of the Kiev scam branch all of you who ever ordered anything from their bullshit site know he is the one you send the western unions to.I had my suspicions for the longest time now I know for a fact this in itself is a bigtime scam.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John42 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
brettskyboy

posted on 04-19-2008 at 05:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
rusian love scams

these women are evil and often it is actually men who are preying on you
i got scammed by 4 russian women over 2 weeks after entering a profile on lavalife.after searching for hours to find the truth about the one woman how asked me for $1500 i found her details and photos and letters in a scam site.the letters were nearly word for word and the photos exactly the same.once i found this i e-mailed a very abusive letter to the address and recieved a reply still asking for love and moneythey say they are sending from an internet cafe but they can send e-mails up to 6 hours apart?????
when you say you will help with money i got an instant reply to me and it had an attatchment to send money to WESTERN UNION DONT DO IT.
THE NAMES TO WATCH FOR
MARINA VERY PRETTY BLUE EYED BLONDE
MARIYA
MARY
ALEKSANDRA GORGEOUS BLONDE
DONT BE FOOLED THEY LOVE YOU
THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By brettskyboy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John42

posted on 05-16-2008 at 12:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Ukraine-club/go-to-ukraine

Hey Brettsky,
She is the worse kind a pro-dating bitch I visited her 2 times the second was a very nice vacation and all the while she was still working for this place accepting money from them for services not neede like English lessons/translations and also seeing other men in Kiev while accepting my money and let me tell you it was lot.Her words of love were all bullshit and her and that whole company can rot in hell maybe the next Russian Satellite that falls to Earth will hit their building.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John42 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sjg_uk

posted on 04-13-2010 at 12:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Ukraine, Dating Agencies SCAMMERS

I am an Englishman living and working in kharkov, Ukraine. In our business we see loads of Western Guys arriving hoping to meet the beautiful 25 year old they saw on the internet. Well kharkov is full of them, really - but my advise is DONOT use Dating Agencies, they usually work with the same few girls that want to get as much money from you as they can.
Kharkov is a great place to meet your ideal lady - believe me, thats how i ended up here !
There are lots of direct contact websites, where you can see the girls profile, then speak to directly. Donot get sucked in to speaking or texting through someone else. If the girl wont speak to you on Skype video in English, just go on to the next one. Sounds cold, but really it will reduce your chances of getting scammed. Most of the girls speak good English here - after Russian/Ukrainian, it is the second language.
The best way to meet a girl is get on a plane and come to Kharkov and just go for a walk around the city centre. The beauties are everywhere, really.
There is a great number of good night clubs/bars etc etc - see kharkovinfo.com for independent information all about the city. Its full of places to go/eat/travel etc.
If anyone wants any advise about kharkov, please feel free to contact me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By sjg_uk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
styngray

posted on 04-24-2011 at 16:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thanks

so going there for some time applies for other cities also? Most people dont have work there. what is your advice in such cases
S
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By styngray (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
trk588g

posted on 07-03-2011 at 14:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
In The Flesh

If you really want to avoid scams and all of that, you should watch some videos. I found one good company you guys may be interested in joining:

ilovelatins.com

You can read, look at pictures, and watch many videos of beautiful Colombian women and more.

You do not have to worry about being scammed and all. The women are not really interested in your money and materials. They just want your heart. Maybe Russian and Ukrainian women, on the other hand, would want you to give them cash and so.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By trk588g (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
chensi

posted on 10-13-2011 at 00:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
love

good job.happy everyday please.

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.017 seconds, 14 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum