Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: romancefer Subject: Welcome to know scammers forum
ken

posted on 04-09-2004 at 07:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Welcome to know scammers forum

x
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bearrah2004

posted on 11-27-2004 at 08:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
am I being scammed?

Hi there

I have found this site by shear accident. I think it might be a life saver. I now believe I need some advise from anybody willing to give it. Is it possible that my beloved Anna is a scammer?...God I hope not. I have noticed a few things from our correspondence with each other..
I put my profile on cupid.com and she replied with her own e-mail address, to contact her directly. She lives in Yoshkar Ola in the Mari El Republic. She works as an accountant, and lives with her aunti and not her parent's whom she visits on the weekend. The aunti is not well at the moment. She asked me if I was corresponding with other women and I said no only her. The letters are coming each day, I have started to become infatuated with her. Each letter has two photographs, 3 in the first. The first thing I noticed was the quality of the photos and of course her undoubted beauty. She looked stunning and from the many photos I now have she is very comfortable in front of the camera. I also noticed that some of my questions in various letters were not answered as if there is no continuity. Also the phone number she gave me to ring her which starts 8902 with the 007 in front keeps coming up mobile switched off. She rang me once and asked that I ring her back immediately. But alas I am unable to get through. Her english writing is very good and I complimented her on this. I have been opening up to her my feelings, she wants to get married and have 2 children, nothing wrong with that. I felt she was being up front with me. But now after our correspondence I am worried that I am being scammer!!!. Can somebody help me please, this has been my first time online to find romance and love. I am not put off but I did'nt realize that such things exist as scams, jesus thank christ I may have been saved. But I hope my Anna is genuine. Bearrah
:
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bearrah2004 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
prabbit

posted on 12-18-2004 at 01:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I have been e-mailing a lady In Volgograd
RU. About 5 weeks now.She has sent lots of photos (not professional)snap shots.And have got snail mail too. All regular snap shots. She says shes fallen in love with me .Shes never asked for anything. But now things are going wrong in her life lost her job bla bla bla. I have a feeling its coming . I did get her home address about a week into it . I just think when something is too good to be true it ends up sucking what do you think?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By prabbit (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
prabbit

posted on 12-19-2004 at 16:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Victoria

Shes a scammer just googled her name there she was and i think she looks at this web site because no more e-mails
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By prabbit (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Russian-Romance-Guide.com

posted on 01-16-2005 at 14:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Scam Warning Signs . . .

Many readers contact me when they suspect that they are being scammed by a Russian woman. They usually get suspicious at the point where the subject of money for a visa is started. There are tell tale patterns that usually present themselves when a scam for money is being set up. With experience it is easy to see these patterns but unfortunately most men don't get enough exposure to scammers to see the patterns for themselves and thus they fall victim to the deceit. One of the areas that may identify a scam is in the use of pictures that "she" sends you to excite your interest and get you hooked. Here's a few of the many warning signs we publish that will help evaluate if your correspondence is with a scammer:

Her photos are always professional looking or taken in a studio
She doesn’t have simple snapshots taken around her home or with her friends, family or pet
She sends a new photo with every letter
Each new photo is number sequentially (1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, etc.)
She sends sexy or very suggestive photos
The names of her photos are numbered above “10” (e.g. “015.jpg”, “025.jpg”)
She can’t send you recent snapshots
Snap shots and studio pictures don’t look like the same person
Her photo or name is listed as a known or suspected scammer on anti-scam site

Keep in mind that any one of these does not automatically make her a scammer but in conjunction with other warning signs you may have good reason to be suspicious. If you do think you are corresponding with a scammer and want to verify it one way or another then you may want to consider the use of a background check by a Russian investigator to be certain.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Russian-Romance-Guide.com (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Boguslava

posted on 06-08-2007 at 18:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
To everybody

Hi everyone!!! Dear people, you may not answer me - but be just honest with yourselves:::: why do you need a girl from Russia/Ukraine/......?????????????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Boguslava (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sickofscammers

posted on 05-19-2009 at 16:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
my thread is for the administration to answer

Administration people,

What is a scammer?

I have read on this forum a few of the different postings about the warning signs and what to avoid..Some of them i agree with and some of them are contradicting to your own sites.
One member on here has mentioned avoid professional photographs, when in fact, most of the women on your sites have profiles taken this way. Most of the photos have been altered and the women look different in real life compaired to the altered photos on your websites..I know this on a personal experiance..Do you think this is an honest business practice on behalf of your companies?

I have a question to ask.
If a woman says to a man who has travelled to meet her and has been dating her and before he departs for his country, the woman agrees and tells the man that they are in a relationship, a relationship that she mentions in her letters to him from after the trip..the woman and the man agree to set up a bank account( because they are in a relationship) and the woman hands out the banking account details with her name as the benificial hoping the man with deposit money into the account.

But the woman updates her profile on another site that she thinks the man does not know about, a profile which reads that she is single and available and also, she is logging into another dating site just about every second day, but at the same time handing bank account details to her partner expecting him to place money into the account.
Do you think that she is dishonest?..Do you think she is insincere and a game player?..Do you think she is a scammer?

I look forward to an answer from the administration.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sickofscammers (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 05-26-2009 at 16:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
reply to previous post

Our agency never alters the photos, in fact I doubt if any of our staff have the skills to do this, We have enough problems just getting them to scan the photos correctly. So this is lie from are competitors. If they would just do an honest job they would not have to spend all day trying to put their competitors down. Spreading lie and rumors is a sign of weakness and jealousy. Obviously with over 100 employees we will have our problems from time to time. But any one who does anything unethical is terminated immediately. It is strictly forbidden. We would not have the thousands and thousand of marriages if we were not doing something right.

AS far as account goes. If women suggests you setting up an account this is a big warning sign. All my friends that have married never did this and they are still happy married. Why would you need to set up a join account for her is she is coming to the US? I did do it, if you do this you are a sucker. Over and over we tell me NEVER EVER SEND MONEY. So soon as she ask to set up an account I do not believe she in sincere.

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sickofscammers

posted on 05-29-2009 at 15:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
reply to ken

Yes,
I had already worked out that she wasn't sincere and was playing games with me and i suppose everyone else she was keeping online just for weekly commission.
But she was never listed as a scammer and that is why i asked the question in my previous post about what is a scammer?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sickofscammers (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sickofscammers

posted on 06-24-2009 at 04:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What is a scammer?

I asked this question to the administrator people on 05/19/2009 and i still have not received an answer to this question.

I have another question for the administrator people.

Does a scammer work alone or works with the help of the agency people?

sickofscammers

posted on 06-27-2009 at 19:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I'm not a competitor Ken, I'm an ex client.

Ken what you have just said about me being a competitor is not true and I'm sure through this forum site of yours, you would have noticed where my IP address was from.

Today, june 28th, you and John Adams have made me laugh so hard at your business practices.
I must join in a phone conference one night, just make sure you have plenty of prospecting clients on the phones because i want to inform them that they are wasting their time and money, especially with your business.

The reasons why I'm laughing at you and John is because you both have made many mistakes and I'm especially disappointed in John Adams.
I've just had a look at your May 2009 tour social video and guess who is shown in the first 2 minutes of the 20 minute video?
But the again John, i remember you removing her from all your sites because you thought i felt so strongly about being scammed by the woman and i thought you were a man of your words. After all, if the President of a company is caught out telling lies, then who can you trust in that business?
Answer....None of them.

The second reason why I'm laughing is when i looked at the video, there was a part that shows of the women in a 'panning' photo display that seems more focussed on the women's breasts.
But then again, ken, i remember you telling me how most of the men think with their dicks.

In my next post of this stupid forum, i will give your clients a letter from a woman, with whom you have just shown in your May 2009 tour video, what she thinks about the men who pay all that money to you and turn up in the FSU countries with a false sense of security. This letter will not be changed in any way. It will be how my profile received it.
I hope men will read this letter before they waste anymore money with your business OR listen to the false statements that you make.

But then again Ken, i remember how you said if one woman doesn't work out, then move on, because there is plenty to choose from, well that's easy said, if your not paying the US$10.00 per letter.
Natasha18

posted on 06-29-2009 at 13:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
fools

Scammers are women who prey on men who think America is so great that they will do anything to come there. That if the send money they will be so appreciative they will love them forever. These are the guys who gat scammed. Well you men who think this are just looking to get scammed. If you understand what we are looking for then you will not get scammed. I would never ask a man for money I have too much pride. Women who do this have not pride in them selves and look at you with no respect. If you scammed then you is a fool. You are scamming yourself
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natasha18 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sickofscammers

posted on 06-29-2009 at 16:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Natasha18 reply

I can understand what you are saying Natasha.
I see the men on the tour photos, all old men chasing a young trophy.
I past an American man in Nikolaev last year. A man who was one and a half times my body mass, but not my height, the woman he was with, was in my pinion, younger and more attractive and better dressed then the woman that i thought i had a real and genuine chance with. A woman 10 years younger then myself. I'm 6'1", 195 pounds, 43 Y/O, don't have any problems, except being lied to. But i still was treated like a number, the colour of money and lied to.

Lies, that have gone all the way to the top of one big American dating company.

My trip was a complete waste of effort. Never again.

My fault for not placing enough doubt in the whole bullshit system that everybody see's today, about online dating.

But what you must realize and other people too, is most of the women on dating sites, are only there because they are receiving commission. FACT, will not be told any differently on this one.
The women attend the socials to pick up new clients for correspondence. Have a look at the women, their young, attractive, slim, all these things the owners of dating agencies are looking for.

Tell me natasha18, would you leave your life, family, friends, to live in another county and i'm not just talking America? Please don't say only for the right man because what i saw over in Ukraine is, most people are happy with their lives and just get on with life, no matter what.

What do you think of the agencies, good or bad? Please be honest.
Natasha18

posted on 07-02-2009 at 12:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sickofscammers Reply

I have three friends that have married men in America. My sister married a man 4 years ago and they are very happy, she goes to parties in the US where there are dozens of happy couples from Russia and the Ukraine.

I do not know what you are talking about commissions. Commissions for what? I am currently engaged to an incredible man form California. I met him during the socials in May. So as far as the socials I was very lucky to meet my fiancée (James) there. I do think it is not fair to have 250 women and only 40 men.

I think some of the men at the socials have some very serious social skill problems. Several got drunk and seem like they are alcoholics. Others were very vulgar, ever other word was f this f that. These guys I can tell you will attracted the worst women. A blind person could tell you these women were not sincere. Sincere Ukraine women want a man with class. Not an arrogant man who comes here thinking he is doing them a favor. I talked to many men at the socials some were very nice and very interesting.
Others were very boring, only talking about how much money they made and how successful they are. One just complained about everything like little baby. Could not wait for him to move the next table. For me I want a man who is charming and fun. The man I met makes me laugh all the time. And he is also very romantic. He is coming back in July and I will see how it works out. But so far he is nicer than any man I have met in the Ukraine. Although I did see women I would not trust I think many of the women there are very very sincere. James said many of the men got engaged, so the socials seem to work for a lot of the guys, It worked for me. I am not married yet but we will see.

Women don’t go to these socials to come to America; they come to meet good men. Ukraine and Russian men treat women very bad here. They are alcoholics and care little about there children and families. Most men in the Ukraine have two or three mistresses. American men have a reputation for taking care of their wife and family. Why do you think Ukraine has a huge negative population growth? Men here do not want children

The question about would you leave your family? My parents left me to be raised with my grandmother. Most Families here only have one or two children. My sister is already in the US so it makes no deference to me. The man I met lives in a different sate then his parents. There is no real difference from parents living in different country or different sate. My sister visits us once a year, my guy say he visits his family once a year.
So yes for this man if I got married, I would leave.

As far as agencies, I am sure there are good one and bad ones, my sister and her friends recommended this one, I went into the office and they invited me to the socials. It is completely free for women. Every one treated me very very nice. Met lots of nice guys, met some guys who need to go to psychiatrist.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natasha18 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sickofscammers

posted on 07-06-2009 at 02:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
natasha18 reply

Tell me more about the socials.
Does the agency ask the women to attend or do the women choose themselves?
How many times does the agency call to check, to make sure of the numbers of women?
Are all the women who attend the socials listed with the agency who organized the socials or do some agencies share the social night?
Which city do you live in?

The agency would have to organize taxis for the women to attend-right?, because some taxis the agencies would use very often to help the women attend-no?
Natasha18

posted on 07-08-2009 at 11:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Socials

You are asking a lot of question I would not know, you need to ask the agency. I came in to the office to sign up, they invited me to the social. I paid for my own way there. I got engaged, so the agency did not put me on the site. If you want to see the socials; James sent me the link to the video clip of the socials. Video
And I am from Odessa
ken

posted on 07-08-2009 at 21:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sickofscammers and taxis

Are you worried about the agency paying for taxis, taxies are expensive in the Ukraine and some women may not afford taxis? What is wrong with agency paying for cabs?
sickofscammers

posted on 07-09-2009 at 04:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
natasha18 reply

Your stories do not not add up.

First you say about socials and what a great idea they are and now you are saying you don't know how they work???????????????
You say you have found 'James'?????????????

In another post on this topic you say if you get scammed, you are a fool, you are scamming yourself.

So what do you call the women who become one of many mistresses for Russian business men and these women know about the 'other' women in he's life?. Would you call them intelligent?

Natasha it stands out that you work for AFA, not listed with AFA.

And you never answered my questioned about how many times the agency calls you to confirm your attendance, this is a big AFA tactic on how to avoid answering the question.
Baby, you are going to have to do better.

And as far as the taxi's go, well, that has just answered one of my thoughts that i had in my mind after i saw the latest tours photos.
What a joke AFA directors are when they say they have removed somebody from ALL their data base's. They have 2 tongues.

Why should i answer that question directly when mine go unanswered, please look above for the unanswered questions of mine.

Here's another question, let's see how we go with this one:
Do scammers work along or do they have the help of their agency?

sickofscammers

posted on 07-11-2009 at 07:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
reply to markandanna BS

Well done kid.
Another beaut video that John and Ken from AFA would be proud that they help to produce.
All done at the AFA office?
sickofscammers

posted on 07-14-2009 at 06:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
this is ridiculous

One man's crusade about dating companies?
One man to tell another that he's wrong with what he says?
One man tell tell another that he's making this up and should give it another go at US#10.00 per letter?
One man to tell another that the people at AFA don't tell lies?
One man to tell another that the people at AFA are honest and if you catch them out lying to you then forget it and just keep corresponding and have another trip with the same people and book into the same apartments so everyone can make a buck out of you again and have you under their control?
One man who changes the location of he's next video after i mentioned the truth where he shot the first one about my so-called BS?
In my next letter i will give you a letter from the scammer on what she sent a to a false profile that i made up on another site. this letter (in which she describes the men who travel and pay money with the AFA socials) to 'my man' was just after 2 weeks of me stopping my correspondence on AFA to her,( about 6-8 weeks after my wasted nikolaev trip), or should i say, allowing myself to be scammed by this woman anymore. but she still sends me her bank account details to place money into because 'we're in a relationship', but still, no one at the agency can see anything wrong. this must be the norm, right?

jamesgol69

posted on 07-14-2009 at 09:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sick of scammers viliagfe idiot

I must say sick of scammers, you are the one who seems to be a on a crusade. While Mark and I hare are happily married and make love to beautiful women every night you spend your nights crying because the women did not like you, I met over 600 women during my tour, Did you go on a tour? or did you go to meet one women and she did not like you. As Mark said you need to win their love, you probably bored them to death.
If you cannot find a woman in Ukraine you might as well go gay. But I doubt if even a homo will like you. You make a lot of very stupid statements. Every one I knew on the tour loved it. If you complain about $10 for letter translation you have no business going over to Russia, how do you expect to take care of a wife. Did you take your dates to McDonalds? is that how you romance a women? I bet the women could not stand you!.
Did you ever make your date Laugh? Explain what you did on your date to make the women like you? How many women did you meet during your trip? Lets see your video! Mark showed all the women he met and his friends, lets see yourphotos on the women you were with?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jamesgol69 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 07-14-2009 at 19:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Sick of scammers should be poster child of what not to do

Sickofscamers , you should be the poster child of want not to do.
From what I have read you went to meet one or two women, everything this site says not to do. You went on your own to try and save a few bucks, and then you said your trip was a complete waste. How many women did you date? 3 or four? Guys on a tour meet hundreds in just a few days. I have seen guys dating 5 women a day. The socials is like dating a hundreds women at one time. Again ever where on this site it tells if you decide to ignore going on the tour you to make sure to have 10 to 20 women lined up before you go on your own, I am sorry to hear things did not work out for you, But trying to tell men not to do the socials is big disservice to men everywhere. I know so many men that have married women from allover the world after going to socials. Here in Phx I go to a party every year where there are more than 100 couples that met during socials. Socials work for a huge amount of men, you would rather see every one stay and settle for the lousy women they can meet in the USA. You have never been to a socials but you try act like an expert. All AFA women can be contact by phone translation service, so ever women can be called and verified. Again you chose to save money before you went with out talking to any of them. Foreign affair gives you the tools and advice to make a trip successful you chose to ignore and just try and save money every where you could, and in the end it was a complete waist and you are still single. This site is dedicated to help men make a successful trip, they sponsor the conference calls each week where you can get advice before you go. Did you every call in on any of these? So many tools and advice on this site and on Foreign Affair site to make a trip very successful. To all readers listen to people that have successes not the one that failed miserably. Do you want to a women like Mark has or end up like sick of scammers?
Natasha18

posted on 07-14-2009 at 20:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sickofscamers, read twice before you think

Sick of scammers, did you actually read my reply, You ask me how many times did they call me, I replied,, I came in the office to join and they invited me to the social. What part of this did you not understand? They did not Call Me. How am I to know how many times they call the girls, even if they call them 10 times to go to the socials, what difference does it make. Again the reason I am not on the site was I met James during the social, why would they put me on the site if I am engaged. I suggest you read the replies before you post.

Update, James arrives here tomorrow, fiancée visas should be approved soon, James will stay here for a week, then we vacation in Dominican Republic for a week :)
sickofscammers

posted on 07-15-2009 at 01:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
to mark

I have just looked at your video that you have just done and i see that you are a good man.
I see a lot of good qualities in you.
I see that when you believe in something so strongly about you stick to it.
I see a lot of myself in your personality.
But just like you, i believe in what I'm saying to.
I'm not trying to undermind you or treat you with contempt ( especially after your last video) But i also feel so strongly about the scam that happened to me.
Lies from the woman, the agency people and even the people at AFA themselves.
I don't make something up just to go on and on about it.
but i have caught a lot of people out lying.
Take clever Ken for example.
He tells me the photos on he's honest agency are not altered, i know personally that they are. i went to see the woman and didn't recognize her, she looked fine by the way, but NOT WHAT HER PROFILE PHOTOS WERE. she looked more normal then a made up princess.
There is even proof on this forum site somewhere, where there is 2 videos that he has placed on the site for people to look at on 'youtube'. On one of these videos you will see a woman having men set up a office for a photo shoot and how that photo is then altered.
why the need to alter the photo?..maybe clever Ken can answer that one.

natasha18, you are just plain stupid.
you say that you paid your own way there when it is known that AFA work in with taxi's to help out the women, right Ken?
I also know that AFA call the women twice before a social, the last time is the morning on the day, but hey, maybe the guy was lying. I've caught a lot of AFA people out lying, this is why i stick to my guns about what i say.
After the last video, mark i respect you.
sickofscammers

posted on 07-15-2009 at 02:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
why I'm disrespectful to Ken

You either suffer form hypocrisy or you don't have a clue what is going on with your company.
Let me explain why i speak to you the way i do.
Your previous comment about me being a competitor just shows how fragile you are, i'm sure you would have check out where my IP address was, Industry standard, right?

I didn't go on my own to save a few bucks, as a matter of fact, i found out later after i arrived home there was a social on in odessa or Nikolaev. my last day in Nikolaev was July 19th, 2008, please go check out last years tours date, just so you know that I'm not lying. I HATE liars.
I would have attended a social in there area if i knew it was on.
yes, i went to see one woman, a woman with whom i thought i had a real change with, not a super model, not someone 20 years younger, someone who looks real.
I chose your business because of a site called jimsagencyscams.com.
I had a good look at this before i made my mind up to use your services.
I noticed that you have 2 listing there. I also thought that being a big American company with offices in a lot of different cities that you would have, 'western' people working, living in these cities, but you don't, by the way, this is a big mistake.
This one woman didn't want me to travel to other cities because she thought i was going to see other women, so because she seemed sincere and genuine with me in out 4 months of correspondence, i believed her. but before i left Ukraine, i knew something was not right.

I will continue on another post so i don't run out of time
sickofscammers

posted on 07-15-2009 at 02:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
continued

I also see undr 10 mistakes men make, Rule # 2.
Agency tells men to visit one woman.
This woman listed with your agency has done this.
She has done this with full knowledge before i travel to meet her, she is not interested in me.
On dates, I'm like a man who's turned up in Nikolaev without her knowledge, at the time i thought it was nerves, like I'm a total stranger. But in her letters, like I'm the guy she is so looking forward to meeting. This is why i asked the question in a previous post 'what is a scammer'?
A woman in America working with AFA, ( Lori i think) tells me scammers work with the help of her agency.
In other words, the agency people know if a woman feels comfortable with meeting a guy BEFORE he travels to meet her.

Rule # 4. Asking for Money.
Before i leave Nikolaev, her and i agree that we are in a relationship, in her letters to me, she calls me her boyfriend / partner and gives me bank account details to deposit money into, so she can buy a computer and send each other daily photos. but while all this is happening, she updates her profile on ualadys.com, thinking that i haven't found her on any other sites. Once again, i asked the question about what is a scammer.

Another post to be continued
sickofscammers

posted on 07-15-2009 at 03:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
continued #2

Scam Warning Signs on this forum.

This is what somebody says to look out for.

1# Her photos are pro looking or taken in a studio.
Have a look at the photos on your sites Ken, do they differ from what #1 says?

2# The names on the photos are numbered.
I have this on a letter that is sent to me by AFA.
It also mentions operator # and user #
Operator is the interpreter and user # is the woman.
The interpreters are on commission for every letter, far enough, no one having a slack day gets the same pay as a good worker.
Why the # for the woman unless you are keeping an eye on how many letters she does and WHY would anyone do this unless there is an incentive/ record for both parties?

3# Snapshots don't look like the same person.
I think i have mentioned that one before, but i think you may need to re-read it as it does say, this is a warning sign.

so Ken, if I'm a 'Poster Child' of what not to do, then what does your hypocrisy make you, Clever??????
the above reasons are why i doubt your business and what you say.

Another funny thing is Jim has never heard of your Nikolaev branch, but he knows about 1st. International Marriage Network as being on he's 'black' list, but these people are affiliated with you, aren't they Ken!

ken

posted on 07-15-2009 at 07:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
reply to sickofscamers

Single of scammers read things into everything.
First AFA does not pay for taxis.
We had over 1200 women at the socials in May, if we paid $10 per each way that would be $24,000

The video your are referring to about altering photos, that was made by a Russian production company as a spoof on the Dove Real Beauty commercial, they ask to use are name in the ad. They made this to enter in to a contest for spoofs
That was not our studio and girl was not altered. Only the background was altered.
And it was not done by AFA. That was your proof for slanders remakes. So what you said was a lie.

Dove Commercial:

Dove Spoof done by Russian TV production company:

Why would Natasha know how many times we called the girls?
And you never answer what deference does it make?
Yes we call the girls twice. This is how we invite them.

You did not want to save a buck you corresponded with the women for 4 months and never talked to her on the phone? Why would you travel around the world with out talking to her on the phone?

You never spent the money for a call to join are weekly conferences.

Again everything this site and AFA says is “Don’t go to see one woman”.
There is nothing that mentions as an exception to this rule
Also the socials dates are posted more than 6 months in advance.

zorba

posted on 11-02-2009 at 14:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Favorite detective agency of the Western Men

UKRAINIAN DETECTIVE AGENCY.
Favorite detective agency of the Western Men
We find all the information about the person that you are interested.
Our Services:
• background check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• data check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region
• adress check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• home phone check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• photo check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• previous marriages check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• place of work check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• auto-transport check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• real estate check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• police records check in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• court records check in all regions of Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• surveillance in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• complex collection of information in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• search lovers and boy (girl) friends in Odessa city and Ukrainian region

• other person check in Odessa city and Odessa region
The minimum information what need, that our detective agency begin checks of person, or detective investigation of persons life:

1. NAME OF PERSON
2. SURNAME OF PERSON
3. AGE OF PERSON
4. CITY,REGION WHERE PERSON LIVE

Odessa, Ukraine, L.Tolstogo str. 11-7
fax: (048) 7800406
tel: 0982070906
email: odessagl@gmail.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By zorba (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jack_braga

posted on 02-21-2010 at 22:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
women scammers posting's...Why?

This topic should not be on here or anywhere.
Why?
Because the women don't scam you on their own, they have the full support and protection of the agency.
Agencies should be named first and then the woman involved.
I did and I will continue to warn men about her agency and to name her.
Men must be warned so they don't waste money and time.
She's clever and so is her interpreter.The interpreter has the same surname as me ;)

A few months ago, I was in contact with another man from another country who felt that, what i said about the woman on another forum, was correct.
Funny how both men, from two different continents, have the same stories to tell.
I guess, for the women and the agencies, it's all about making a buck and having some fun.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jack_braga (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
romancefer

posted on 07-31-2011 at 21:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
w

It is a very good post, I appreciate it

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By romancefer (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.065 seconds, 38 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum