Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: codybiltmore Subject: Need help!
Gabriella

posted on 09-10-2004 at 09:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Need help!

Hi all.
I am 20 years old, and recently fell in love with the most wonderful guy.
after being with him for 5 months i decided to have sex with him ( i was a virgin)
however, when we have sex, he only lasts for like 5-10 mins and then he cums,.. and he gets overly upset because he wants to make me orgasm and cum.
i have never orgasmed and cum, is something wrong with me?
also, he is very upset that our sex life isn't very good.
what can i do to be really great at sex!
what would turn him on and make him want more?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gabriella (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
finelife

posted on 09-13-2004 at 10:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

There is nothing wrong with you. My wife had sex with a few others and myself but she never had an orgasm until after we married. Some females are slow to orgasm... probably most. Sometimes it's the guys fault but sometimes it's no ones fault. Five minutes is not long enough for most females to reach orgasm. He needs to learn how to last longer and control his frustration... maybe masturbate before sex will help. Foreplay is the most important part of great sex... never can be too much foreplay.

Sorry, but your guy sounds very immature. You shouldn't have to be asking what would turn him on or want more.... sounds like he has big problems!
If he really loves you this little sex problem will mean nothing.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By finelife (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gabriella

posted on 09-13-2004 at 10:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Yeah he is a bit immature most of the times.. He is age 22, and he thinks he is Mr. Know it all.... hehe ...But i do love him and want this relationship to work.
:D:D
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gabriella (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LoraKora

posted on 09-20-2004 at 09:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Then if thats the case,you have your work cut out for you. Love can do alot though. From what you've said,you will have to treat this a little differently. I understand there to be a big ego involved here. You will need to relize that its probably very fragile. He is thinking wow, I'm a stud and she should be pleased no matter what. You will have to guide him in a gentle way. Try not to be obvious in that. As I said before,you know what parts of your body turn you on the most. Even one side of your clit maybe more sensitive than the other. Guide him there,tell him when he preforms oral. Communication is the key and if done in a loving,thoughtful way you will soon "train" him and he will think he figured it out. That will be our little secret. Good luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LoraKora (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gabriella

posted on 09-20-2004 at 09:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

thanks for the help, i really appreciate it
:)
codybiltmore

posted on 07-15-2020 at 02:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Most young men don't know how to please a woman

It took a woman who was able to communicate what she wanted in bed to teach me how to make love to a woman. I was young and thought I knew how to please a woman. She taught me how wrong I was.

Fucking is not love. It is sex. Making love is not fucking. It is pleasing a woman using sex in an intimate and mostly delicate way. For example, a woman's clitoris is very very sensitive and does not like needless movement. It wants gentle movements that touch the right spots. Gently tapping the top of a clitoris with your finger, very gently and softly, will drive a woman crazy. But moving your finger like a blender around it will just distract her from sensualness.

Don't be rough with a woman's breasts. Squeeze them gently but authoritively together while you kiss around the nipple.

Hold her close and let your hands become feather brushes along her skin, legs, ass, waist, arms, the middle of her back, all the while you make her suck your tongue.

Just a few things she taught me and I've never regretted the lesson.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By codybiltmore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.023 seconds, 13 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum