Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ken Subject: Is She For Real?
Metro

posted on 11-14-2004 at 05:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Is She For Real?

Alright, I've read alot of posts about scams and potential scams. I have been in corresspondence with a beautiful girl for three months now. She contacted me thru Yahoo Personals I believe and then we began writing each other. She asked me to answer many personal questions as if to see if I was her type. I returned the same request. Her letters are very sincere and lengthy. She had written a poem as well. Don't know if it's copy and pasted, but it seemed original. She has shared her personal info with me to include surname, address, work history, mother and father's names and the like. Certainly, this info could be bogus, but it's a gamble. I asked her to fly over and visit me. She did eventually ask me to wire her money for a B-2 visa, medical exams, and airfare because of the expense. She did, however, mention that she could find a less expensive ticket then what her friend had supposedly found. Now, is that a slick tactic or is she for real I ask? Furthermore, the pictures she sends seem like they were taken by a proffessional photographer and in good taste without showing any skin. The last email I mentioned that I would purchase the airfare here and it would be available for her at the check in counter at the airport. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Metro (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VanRijckeghem

posted on 11-15-2004 at 16:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
An optimistic answer

might be that she'll find by herself that anyone from Russia, etc is not really "allowed" to fly to Europe or US.

A pessmistic answer would, of course, be that she's been gradually make herself "genuine", just in order to deceive you.
In such cases, I always suggest I'll meet the lady in her country. Then you see what happens.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By VanRijckeghem (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Metro

posted on 11-15-2004 at 16:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Is She For Real?

Thanx for the advice... I told her to file for the visa thru the U.S. Embassy. Whether or not she will obtain one was and is not my motivation for this request, but more so to find out if she actually attempted which would give me a good indication that she is for real. Furthermore, I have already contacted the Embassy to arrange for payment of the visa if she does actually apply and is approved. If she is denied, I suppose it's a gamble whether or not to send the funds Western Union for the visa. Thanx again.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Metro (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 11-25-2004 at 00:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
scam

Hello,

This is a scam, this is the number one scam ran by Russian women. She can not get a B2 visas.
Do not send money. I have been in the business for more than 10 years now and every guy who sends money like this ends up getting scammed. The only way for her to get a visa is doing the fiancée visa process. Please don’t be a fool. I have seen this scam more than a thousand times. IF you still feel like being a fool use your credit card for buying the airline ticket. If she says you cant the she is a big liar.
Want some good advice, go to Russia and meets as many women as you can. Please don’t be a fool.

Ken

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.398 seconds, 11 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum