Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: RichardWhite Subject: How many letters should I send?
Santiago09

posted on 01-18-2005 at 22:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sending love letters to gals

That is good advice!
Myself, in the past, nearly signed up for paying to enter in email contact with possible mates. A hell of prices!!
I am glad I didn“t do it, would not be the right path to find a lady...
Cheers, Santiago

PASSION. It is there in the excitement of the unexpected, in the desire to do something with real fervour, in the certainty that one is going to realize a dream. PASSION sends us signals that guide us through our lives.

"Eleven Minutes" (story about Maria, a Brazilian prostitute) by Paulo Coelho, www.paulocoelho.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Santiago09 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lovethph

posted on 07-28-2007 at 11:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
love11_upeh@yahoo.com

love11_upeh@yahoo.com
Hello dear
My name is loveth upeh i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (love11_upeh@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
I love you
Miss loveth
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By lovethph (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MyRussianWifeisNice

posted on 08-03-2007 at 11:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
10000 letters

Hello,
Let me start by saying - if you want to make a hot russian woman to fall in love with you as soon as possible, SEND HER tons of letters!
My wife Ludmila ( she is from St. Petesburg) said me that ONLY MY HONEST AND OPEN LETTERS made her to fall in love.

Russian women are wonderful and they are so much BETTER than our american. I am happy to have such a nice wife in my 53 years....

Good luck!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MyRussianWifeisNice (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
too_tall

posted on 12-21-2007 at 02:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Loveth.........

'love11_upeh@yahoo.com
Hello dear
My name is loveth upeh i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (love11_upeh@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
I love you
Miss loveth'

A real RW will not tell you that they love you for making a post.

I googled Miss Loveth email address and found it is connected with a number of scams.

Including a Nigerian scam (she has $6,000,000 and needs help getting it out of the country blah blah blah.......

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By too_tall (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jere

posted on 01-20-2008 at 16:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How many letters to send.

I sent approximately 25 letters and am now living with my beautiful Russian wife.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jere (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RichardWhite

posted on 02-23-2008 at 13:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Send only powerful letters!

There is one amazing website that teaches you how to write hypnotic letters. There are a lot of examples, the hidden messages (in english and russian verbal language) that you can use to seduce any hot russian woman.

www.romanmazurenkoint.com

This source helped me to bring two amazing gills for the weakend, the seconŠ² girl became my wife...

best wishes
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RichardWhite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.04 seconds, 13 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum