Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: joe Subject: Any Info Would Be Appreciated.
Canadian

posted on 10-01-2005 at 10:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Any Info Would Be Appreciated.

Hello everyone, I am very eager to meet a russian woman. The problem i have is that i cant afford a trip for 5000$ canadian. I am a single father with 2 kids and a average job.
Is there any other methods, not saying that i couldn't come up with the money. But it would have to be a one time trip.
Is there forums where russian woman go. It seems that most sites want money for credits and the woman dont reply.
And honestly, I dont think i have the balls to go on a tour by myself.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Canadian (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
joe

posted on 10-03-2005 at 00:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
good advice

Hello,

Three great places for advice, Foreign Affair, Call John Adams (602-553-8178). He has been ruing tours to Russian and Ukraine for more than 10 years. Also go to http://www.RussianBrideGuide.com, this site is run by Elena and ForeignBrideGuide.com also has a lot of good information.

Each week on Monday evening from 9PM to 10PM, Eastern Standard Time. Simply call 1-404-920-6610 and when prompted enter conference code 935905# Once you have joined the conference simply press *1 to join the conversation! This is free and you can get a lot off good advice from Tony brochette who wrote the book on the truth about Russian brides. Bud Patterson tour leader, and fiancée attorney Mrs. Jones and many other guys who have gone or thing about going, usually about 50 people each week.
Probable the best source of accurate information about finding a Russian wife.

Joe

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By joe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.132 seconds, 9 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum