Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: kevin1968 Subject: Ukraine, Dating Agencies SCAMMERS
sjg_uk

posted on 04-13-2010 at 12:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Ukraine, Dating Agencies SCAMMERS

Ukraine, Dating Agencies SCAMMERS

I am an Englishman living and working in kharkov, Ukraine. In our business we see loads of Western Guys arriving hoping to meet the beautiful 25 year old they saw on the internet. Well kharkov is full of them, really - but my advise is DONOT use Dating Agencies, they usually work with the same few girls that want to get as much money from you as they can.
Kharkov is a great place to meet your ideal lady - believe me, thats how i ended up here !
There are lots of direct contact websites, ie Club10.com , where you can see the girls profile, then speak to directly. Donot get sucked in to speaking or texting through someone else. If the girl wont speak to you on Skype video in English, just go on to the next one. Sounds cold, but really it will reduce your chances of getting scammed. Most of the girls speak good English here - after Russian/Ukrainian, it is the second language.
The best way to meet a girl is get on a plane and come to Kharkov and just go for a walk around the city centre. The beauties are everywhere, really.
There is a great number of good night clubs/bars etc etc - see kharkovinfo.com for independent information all about the city. Its full of places to go/eat/travel etc.
If anyone wants any advise about kharkov, please feel free to contact me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By sjg_uk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kevin1968

posted on 04-14-2010 at 08:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ANASTASIADATE.COM ARE THE BIGGEST SCUMBAGS EVER!

I have lost my lady friend and possible future wife because of ANASTASIADATE.COM and I am furious!!!

I found out that AnastasiaDate.com has demanded that all agencies in Russia and Ukraine delete their ladies’ profiles from ALL other dating websites, including hanuma.net, dream-marriage.com, hotrussianbrides.com and etc. Ladies profiles are being forcefully deleted and they are losing their right to have a free choice to be registered on different dating websites to broaden their chance to find love and destiny. They are treating women like their property and local agencies as slaves. This is against all human rights! AnastasiaDate.com does not care about people’s lives and helping people to find love, ALL they care about is MONEY and MONEY only!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kevin1968 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 9 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum