Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Manage Mail List Chat Room Purchase Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: existentialthreat Subject: over all cost
acesfull011

posted on 05-11-2011 at 03:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
over all cost

I have been doing a lot of reading on the net and would like to marry a Filipino girl but WOW the cost
1st Fight approx. $2300.00
2ed Hotel approx. $500 to $7oo
3ed Visa if useing a visa company anywere from $1500.00 to 2000.00 with fees
4th Her flight $1200 to $1500
So were talking $6000 to $8ooo, which may not be a lot of money to some, but it seems like theres a lot of people doing it.
Is there anyway to shave some of the expence off, can the visa be done by yourself? How hard is it?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By acesfull011 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
admin

posted on 04-19-2012 at 11:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Cheaper way

AFA (A Foreign Affair) has an all inclusive 7, 10, or 14 day tour in Cebu or Davao! The total cost of the trip, which can be as low as $1995, includes..

2 Socials (with hundreds of single women)
Hotel
Unlimited Personal introductions
Breakfast
Airport Pickup
One month platinum membership
Fiancee visa kit (for U.S. residents only)

see more info on the tour packages here..

http://www.loveme.com/tour/philippine-girls/philippine-girls.html
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By admin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
admin3

posted on 06-25-2020 at 16:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Update on Philippine Tours 2020

Cebu Philippine Tours 2020

Cebu Philippines August 20 August 26 7 days/6 nights $2795
Cebu Philippines August 20 August 29 10 days/9 nights $3195
Cebu Philippines August 20 September 2 14 days/13 nights $3695

Davao Philippine Tours 2020

Davao Philippines October 8 October 14 7 days/6 nights $2695
Davao Philippines October 8 October 17 10 days/9 nights $3195
Davao Philippines October 8 October 21 14 days/13 nights $3695

* These tours are dependant on travel restrictions to the Philippines in regard to the Corona Virus

source: A Foreign Affair
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By admin3 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
existentialthreat

posted on 09-28-2020 at 19:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Cost of meeting a foriegn bride

This topic is an old one. The costs mentioned for travel, etc, are from a time long gone. Things are complicated for travel because of COVID. But just before the virus air travel was very low, and travel costs - very low.

I think the near future returns to lower costs even more than before the virus. I think finding a foreign bride will be much less cost wise than before. So I am communicating, right now, with multiple foreign ladies from foreign countries. I'm getting ready to fly, literally, to meet them and find a sweet lady with love for me in her heart.

Helps if she has her own income.

We men know how it is. We want a soul mate just as much as any woman. But we don't want a money sucking pest about everything woman demanding shit we can't give them. Screw that, bitches. We want a woman who adds to the mix, takes care of us, so we can take care of them. That's what I want. That's what I'm gonna get.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By existentialthreat (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.012 seconds, 11 queries

Foreign women forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Foreign women forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Foreign women forum